I'm going to take this time due to the current events regarding my love life and go see friends in NYC. I was going to go see Ben Harper in Central Park and Pearl Jam with Nikki in a few weeks. I will for sure go and see Ben Harper but I'll pass for now on Pearl Jam.
I'm glad I going for the week and my friend Julian who I was going to live with is going to take the first three days of next week to help me blow off a whole lot of hurt.
It's funny because I really dont think she got it. I LOVE YOU NIKKI!
I already have reservations for dinner on Tuesday night at The Cutting Room in SOHO. I'm hurt but I have to much to do and I'm going to concentrate on myself for a while.
I don't have room to love anyone after this. I'll focus on my business and work and get my treatment out of the way when I return from NYC. I have to much to live for and have a lot to offer for someone special in the future.
In The Far Future. I'm Done With Relationships For A Long While.
Sunday, July 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment