Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Out With Friends In NYC





































































After we got back from breakfast I was trying to put my day together. I had a lot to do and had to make my way to Battery Park to meet up with some old girlfriends of mine that were also in the city. I was really happy I did not get lost because Julian and I were already running late as it was. I was really happy to see Danielle and Angela who are visiting their good friend Jessica who just moved to the city. We had a few drinks before we headed out to lunch. We had a big day together and we were going to do the sights and see as much as possible for the day. We had lunch at this wonderful Sushi Bar and of course we had to have some hot Sake. We found out Angela hates it but thats another story. I wanted to see the Guggenheim and took a picture of it as well as the Trump Plaza. I love the picture of the Empire State Building and the ones just out on the street. Anyway- I want to make this quick because I have to get ready for dinner tonight and were going out to The Cutting Room in SoHo and then to this great bar in Greenwich Village.

No comments: