Saturday, July 15, 2006

Being In Love


A few months back I found out that I had cancer. In the first few days after finding this out I resorted to drinking amongst other things. I was at the time in a heavy rut with life and having to deal with this was more then I wanted to bare.
I was working at a small restaurant near my home when she started working there also and we just hit it off. I have to say that to be with her and to hold her makes
all the difference in the world. It's about friendship and wanting to know one another. It's about being close and being far apart and still feeling so close to her no matter how far we are. I know this cancer if mine is not her fight - But I know having her in my life and the happiness she's brought into it has created a force field that I know has and will help me fight all that will come my way.
She's getting to go on vacation with her family and she will be missed and I just wanted to post this poem she wrote me just yesterday.

Roses are rojo! Violet is azul! Frogs are verde! I like to play pool! Whenever I'm sad, You always make me smile! I love your hugs And kisses by the pile :-) You have made me so happy I cant even tell you how much I love you my darlingI love you a whole bunch!!

No comments: