
In the mid 90's while attending Miami University in Oxford, Ohio I was bartending at TGI Friday's. In the summer of 1996 I met this guy named Rob who was working as a server at the Tri County Mall location. He walked around with his cowboy hat and black vest with the red and white striped shirts and suspenders that Friday's was known for. He had more regulars than I could tell you and kids loved it when he walked around the restaurant with his guitar singing and the lady's loved him also. He's the only person I know that is Black listed from Paul Brown Stadium for interupting a game and the only person who travels the country with nothing but a cowboy hat, guitar, boots, and his tightie whities. He's been on Leno several times and if your lucky you'll see him in New York City and other cities nationwide. He told me long time ago allhe's trying to be is an American Icon and nothing more and if you have never hear of the Naked Cowboy I suggest checking out his website.


No comments:
Post a Comment