
I'm a guy that enjoys going out with friends and sitting in a friendly bar atmosphere and enjoying a nice cold pint. If you like beers of all kinds I suggest trying these great selections I've enjoyed recently.STOUDT'S DOUBLE IPA: IPAs, or Indian pale ales, are refreshingly bitter: English brewers traditionally added extra hops to help preserve the beers on the long voyage to India. Stoudt's rich, grapefruit-scented ale has even more hops, intensifying the IPA style.
DOGFISH HEAD 90-MINUTE IMPERIAL IPA: This IPA combines dark, malty, caramelized flavors with powerful citrus notes (the name refers to how long the hops are added to the kettle during brewing) Though quite bitter, it's also impeccably balanced.
Stone Ruination IPA: Ruination-so named for the supposed effect ot it's high hop levels on the tongue-is strictly for hop lovers. But those who enjoy bracing, intense, slap-you-awake, pine-citrus flavors will love this potent ale.
AVERY BREWING WHITE RASCAL: Avery, in Boulder, Colorado, produces one of the best U.S. versions of traditional Belgian white ale. Made from wheat and spiced with coriander and Curacao orange peel, it's light, fragrant and refreshing.


No comments:
Post a Comment